BTCall allows you to automatically enable your BlueTooth handset when you receive a phone call or when you make a phone call. Once the phone call is terminated, the phone BlueTooth device will be powered off again to save your battery life.
With BTCall, you don't need to manually enable your BlueTooth interface, and you will not need to disable it again when you do not more need it.
This software is developed for Android based devices, like T-Mobile G1 and G2.
- Automatic BlueTooth on/off control
- Simple interface
- Saves your battery life :-)
- NLS support for multiple languages (EN, DE, IT, FR currently supported, more to come)
The most recent version is 2.0.3 demo, and it is available for download from the market://search?q=pname:com.os2power.web.BTCall Android Market. The current version will stop working on 31th December 2009. You can now purchase this application, this will remove the advertising banners, making more space available on the screen, a smaller application, and more features to come soon.
If you have a QR code compatible reader, please scan this image to enter the Android Market:
Please refer to BTCallHelp page for most recent documentation.
2009-11-25 2.0.2 release.
- Startup wizard, minor fixes.
2009-08-08 2.0.0 demo release.
- Added support for internal speaker.
- Added mobile advertising.
2009-07-26 1.4.0 demo release.
- New delayed off for BT interface.
2009-07-18 1.3.0 demo release.
- Implemented time zones.
2009-07-11 1.2.0 demo release.
- Start background service after reboot.
2009-06-14 1.1.2 beta 1 (demo) released.
- Android 1.5 (cupcake) support.
2009-03-17 1.1.0 beta 1 (demo) released.
- Added background service.
- Fixed french translation.
2009-03-17 1.0.1 beta 1 (demo) released.
- Fixed permissions.
2009-03-16 1.0 beta 1 (demo) released.
- Public release.